2 replies [Last post]
I am doing my 5 yr integrated B.Tech& M.Tech in biotechnology and i want to go for Ph.D.How will i go for it?
You can complete you Ph.D. through IITs (Indian Institute of Technology) and IISc (Indian Institute of Science) by appearing in IIT JAM Exam. IIT JAM (Joint Admission Test for M.Sc.) is a national level entrance exam. Programmes offered through JAM Exam are as following M.Sc. Joint M.Sc. – Ph.D. M.Sc. – Ph.D. Dual Degree Integrated Ph.D. Courses and other post-bachelor programmes. Get the compete information about JAM Exam from here -
Biotechnology PhD
Are you looking for a PhD in India or abroad?

Entrance Exam


Steve Jobs, chief executive officer and co-founder of Apple Computer and of Pixar Animation Studios, urged graduates to pursue their dreams, follow their interests & curiosities and see the opportunities in life's setbacks-- including death itself.